Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Who Do You Think You Are? #2

It feels like it's so long ago when I wrote blog last, though I wrote it yesterday.(I don't know why!) Anyway, do you remember the blob tree? For those of you who can't remember, here is the picture.
 
Last time, I wrote that I was the one who's putting arms around each others' shoulder. This time, it changed a bit. I mean, I'm still alike that one, but I'm more like this: the one on the almost top of the tree, waving hand. Our group is a bit ahead than others; we finished action plan, field trip plan and 80% of the research. But if there was a person who was trying to go up at the top (not ALMOST top) though they are, then I would have chosen it because Suyeon and I are working really hard to try our best.

photo:http://www.pipwilson.com/p/blob-tree.html

1 comment:

  1. Our group's bob is same as my group's blob tree.

    ReplyDelete