Wednesday, May 25, 2016

New Knowledge

I've been attending BHA for 3 and a (almost) half years, and one thing that is still challenging for me is... printer. No matter how many times I learn, whom I learn it from or what way I learn it, I kept forgetting and forgetting about 'How To Print'. It didn't even pass one month after the day when I finally mastered how to print a simple A4 design from the school's printing machine. But today, I had to face different problem. it had to be bigger:which means I had to print it on A3 paper. I tried;but it ended up with disappointment, because the image was still in the size of A4 even though the paper was A3. But now I know how to print designs in size of A3. You can change 'A4' into 'A3' where it says 'paper size' and check in the box which says 'fit to scale'. Then print!!! I hope there are lots to do with this knowledge.

Photo: http://dimg.donga.com/wps/NEWS/IMAGE/2010/02/08/26014470.2.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment