Thursday, May 19, 2016

Then, how should WE make our presentation like?

           Yesterday, I talked about the good example for fun, informative lesson. Also, I wrote about what should our presentation be like. Today, I'm going to focus on what our presentation look like. If I organize the elements that our presentation should have (according to what I said yesterday), it's like this:

  • We should let the audiences do some activities, not just letting them to listen to what we say.
  • Audiences should feel the same emotion of different perspectives toward the topic.
  • We should explain the informations in fun and interesting way, not in boring way (was not in the yesterday blog)
            What I'm going to do in today's blog is explaining you about specifically 'how' we're gonna follow that list. We, Suyeon and I, didn't decide this yet, so these are just my idea:
For the first one, I'm thinking of preparing some kind of quiz or game at the end of the lesson to check whether the audiences listened carefully or not.
             Second, maybe we can give each person a piece of writing that explains different perspectives (parents, teachers and children) and induce them to agree on the perspective that they read. Then, let audiences make groups of 3 who have different perspectives (so there should be no same perspective in one group) and share their idea about the perspective that they chose.
             Last, I think we can include some jokes, question, details and good transition(?) words between informations in script, so that audiences could agree, understand, and participate well. But the most important thing, I believe, is the voice! (Look at 'How am I Doing?' to learn about what the good voice is like.)

No comments:

Post a Comment