Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Weird...

If I have to choose one word that will describe today the most, I will choose the word 'weird'. Did you have any moment that you worked sooooo hard but can't think of anything you achieved? You certainly have the memory of working really hard, but you have no idea about what you did. That's what I experienced today. Really, I was exhausted after Exhibition time, my brain was tired, and I have no memory of doing some other things that are not related to Exhibition, but I can't remember what I did! Yes... I remember that I searched images to insert in iMovie... but I can't remember anything else. That doesn't make sense if I spent 1 hour and 20 minutes only searching images! Do you have any solution for this?

P.S: The Action Assembly went well. I didn't use script, so I was a bit flustered, but that's okay.

Photo: http://cliparts.co/cliparts/rTj/Rb4/rTjRb4AGc.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Sorry for the solution,(I mean I don't have it...SORRY!)
    I love your blog that comes everyday! It hooks me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a really "weird"feeling.

    ReplyDelete