Monday, May 2, 2016

Learning Profiles and Attitudes

I chose 1 attitude and 1 learner profile I used today: Creativity and Thinker. These two attitude and learner profile was used in same thing; designing the Team Logo in Visual Art class. I used my creativity to design a good logo which is stylish and has meanings. Also, I thought about ways to place images on the logo and what picture I should use.
I chose 1 attitude and 1 learner profile I want to use for this week: empathy and communicator. Today we had a problem because two different perspectives had different understanding about the issue. I couldn't understand the opposite side, because what they told us didn't make sense to me, but I think I should empathize with others so that there are less problems happening. Also, that problem occurred because we sort of pass the message uncertainly, so I have to work on communication skills, too.
http://schools.peelschools.org/sec/erindale/IB/PublishingImages/Pages/default/LearnerProfilepicture.png
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/61/ef/28/61ef280c64cc928f9df7f241d37c4592.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I like how you add many pictures! It looks neat.

    ReplyDelete