Tuesday, May 17, 2016

How am I Doing?

Do you remember the 'Compass Points' reflection? Just in case you don't remember, here is the picture:
Now, you're probably asking: 'Then what is the subject?'. Well, I'm going to choose my North, West and East from this list below:
  • Daily blogs
  • Action assembly item
  • Music/Dance/Drama item
  • Research and note taking
  • Field Trips
  • Action planning
  • Action&Taking action
  • 2D/3D Art design
  • Plan for presenting the Exhibition lesson
  • Mentor meetings and communication
  • Presenting the Exhibition
First, I need to know more about 'Action Assembly Item'. I have the main idea that Action Assembly is when we, Grade 5, present our action plan or explaining about the action they're already taking, but I don't know what the word 'item' is for. Also, I need to know more about the word 'plan', too. What specifically in the plan?
Second, what I'm worried about is field trips and action taking. What if they go wrong? What if we can't get informations what we wanted? What if there are big problems when we're doing it? These questions go together and create a humongous concern. I hope we can manage it.
Last, I'm really really really excited about presenting on June 10th! The idea that came into my mind at first when I saw last year fifth&sixth graders' Exhibition was not about research, not about stresses, not about field trip, action, blog, poster or whatever, but was about the voices and words. I thought, hearing their small, tiny voices, 'I would never read the scripts like them. I will speak in loud, clear voices and expressive.' Also, their script was like list of the informations, not actually explaining them.
For overall reflection about our progress making, I think we're pretty good, because we're not behind of the weekly checklists, and in some parts, we're ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment