Thursday, May 26, 2016

Plan for Last 1 Week

Since we only have 1 week to finish all the things related to Exhibition, here is the list for me to finish before next Friday(June 3rd):
  • Drama/Music
  • Art 2D/3D Design
  • Essay
  • Script
  • Presentation Plan
  • Action(We finished it today)
  • etc.
And think, you should finish this in one week! So I'm going to finish my essay in my house(because it can be done in 2 hours or 2 and a half hours), simplify the script as much as you can like a process guide, record the drama (skit) piece in recess, organize the presentation plan by schedule line during weekend and share it on Monday with Suyeon, and finally try my best to take a lot of time for Visual art. (For 'etc.', of course I'll work on it in my house. Also, don't ask 'What's 'etc.'?' Because I don't know, too.) Even though I have this plan, I don't think this will actually work. Maybe not enough time. I wish, desperately, there is just a week more to work on Exhibition. Not a month, not a year, just 7 days! I can't believe that we once played in Exhibition time because we didn't know what to do. 

2 comments:




  1. The luxury Rolex Watches is an investment in the future;?A legacy that can be passed down from generation to generation.Perhaps the owner received their Luxury Breitling Watches?
    through the passage of a family member.?In this case, the Rolex Submariner Watches is valued for sentimental - as well as monetary value.While a Original Omega Watches can be expensive, it is wise to remember that you buy more than just a 1:1 IWC.The unfortunate truth is that whilst it is possible to get discounts on Hermes handbags.

    ReplyDelete