Monday, May 30, 2016

Negative and Positive

If I think of our group's progress of Visual Art, there are both negative and positive way. First, if I think of it in negative way, then I think it's too little amount of progress. Now we have only 4 days to finish, but we only have about 22% of display is done. It only increases my worries, stresses and also make me to feel tired and nervous. However, if I think that we've made lot more progress than others, then it makes me to feel better, because it reminds me that we're not behind. I think this is the difference between positive thinking and negative thinking.

Photo: http://www.globoforce.com/gfblog/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/2406242.jpg

2 comments:

  1. I am terribly worried about the display too-it's driving me nuts these days..

    ReplyDelete



  2. The luxury Rolex Watches is an investment in the future;?A legacy that can be passed down from generation to generation.Perhaps the owner received their Luxury Breitling Watches?
    through the passage of a family member.?In this case, the Rolex Submariner Watches is valued for sentimental - as well as monetary value.While a Original Omega Watches can be expensive, it is wise to remember that you buy more than just a 1:1 IWC.The unfortunate truth is that whilst it is possible to get discounts on Hermes handbags.

    ReplyDelete