Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Interactive Lesson that I've Seen Before

              The another important thing in Exhibition other than researching is presenting. Think, even though you and your group had researched so many things and got so many informations, would it be successful to empathize with audiences and let them enjoy learning about the informations if you present it sooooooooo boring? Yeah, probably not. So the presentation should not be boring, just telling the informations, but should let people to enjoy it. The best example of good, not boring, and enjoyable lesson was the one I've experienced in Grade 4, last year.
              When my Grade 4 teacher, Mrs. Park did the lesson I'm talking about, we were just starting to learn about the social strata(I can't remember the word!) of Medieval Europe.  It was some kind of simulation;each students pick one paper that says one of the stratum randomly and pretending like they're real peasant, queen, pope, bishop, or whatever they picked. The reason why I chose this lesson for the best example is because I could understand about the topic and the different points of view of the topic easier, have fun and enjoy learning about them.
               If I think of what elements made that lesson fun, enjoyable and easier to understand, then I guess it's because teachers let us to do some activities, not just hearing what they explain, and also let us experience the real emotions of the perspectives toward the topic. I think letting the audiences to experience something is more effective for them to understand the topic than just explaining the informations.

Picture:http://www.activity-foundation.ro/images/sigla_activity.gif

3 comments:

  1. I remember this lesson! It was SO fun! I was a peasant! What about you, Heesung?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't remember well, but I think it was 4 alphabets. But I certainly remember you as peasant!

      Delete
  2. I like your picture! It matches with what you have written.
    I also like how you have organized the paragraphs.

    ReplyDelete