Sunday, May 29, 2016

My Incredible Sister

            After feeling all the stresses of Exhibition, I can finally understand my older sister's eyes that looked me like I'm crazy when I said 'I'm so excited about Exhibition!' when I was in Grade 4. I might have behaved the same if I had a younger sister who said something like that. Since I started talking about my sister, this time, I'll talk about my sister(I can't tell you that I don't have anything to write).
             My sister's brain seemed empty, because she just said "I don't know,", "How do I know?" or "Well..." when I asked something. But so far, I feel like my sister is cool, awesome and even incredible. In my point of view, she looked perfectly fine during Exhibition (though my mom says that she was tremendously stressed, too,) and also STEM fair, which is something similar to Exhibition in Middle School. And it also seemed like she even had lots of spare time, because she read some comic books, played with me and did all sort of other things.
             Anyway, the conclusion is that her brain seemed empty but now she looks incredible after knowing the stresses that Exhibition gives. So I don't want to accept, but I think it's true that she's awesome.

P.S: To my sister- I'm sorry if this post offended you.

Photo: http://clipartsign.com/upload/2016/04/07/cool-thumbs-up-clipart.jpg


3 comments:

  1. I like how you titled this 'My Incredible Sister'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wrote your tittle!
    It hooked me right away to look at it!

    ReplyDelete



  3. The luxury Rolex Watches is an investment in the future;?A legacy that can be passed down from generation to generation.Perhaps the owner received their Luxury Breitling Watches?
    through the passage of a family member.?In this case, the Rolex Submariner Watches is valued for sentimental - as well as monetary value.While a Original Omega Watches can be expensive, it is wise to remember that you buy more than just a 1:1 IWC.The unfortunate truth is that whilst it is possible to get discounts on Hermes handbags.

    ReplyDelete