Monday, May 16, 2016

The Present Spaces

Today in school, we were focused on the presenting spaces. Not only presenting space, but how are we going to present. Suyeon and I decided to decorate our room like a real academy, using white boards, desks and chairs. I don't know whether we need TV or not, but I guess we'll need it. I decided to use a dark color scheme, to express boring and sort of desolate(?) academies. For presenting ways, we don't have very much idea about how it'll look like, how it'll go on, and etc. (Actually, my brain turned off when we were thinking about ways to present.) There are many ways: Kahoot, quiz, worksheet, posters, videos... but the problem is 'what will be the most appropriate way to tell the audience our Central Idea and Lines of Inquiries'. I hope we have some good result tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment