Wednesday, May 11, 2016

No Time!

About a month later, we'll be presenting our work during Exhibition. 1 month, Grade 6 and 7 says, is too short time for students to finish Exhibition. That's enough for us to suffer, but even worse, every Friday is the day that we can't work on Exhibition. There's also Transition Day, when we have to spend whole day to learn about middle school, assembly planning and practicing day and conference, which is tomorrow. Maybe, it's enough for Suyeon and me (because we have 80% of research and field trip plan is done-not showing off), but I can't understand some of the classmates who are chatting, watching some videos or whatever during Exhibition time. Do they even know that we don't have enough time? This is not for me to care about, but I just got lesson that I shouldn't be like them.

P.S: It's so unfair to give 2~3 months for last year Grade 5s and to give only 1 month for us for Exhibition!

No comments:

Post a Comment