Monday, May 9, 2016

My Schedule

My schedule for next few weeks:


  • Our first field trip (to Jeju city) is on May 19th.
  • Our second field trip (to Seogwipo City) is on May 20th.
  • We planned to take action on May 27th.
  • We should make i-Movie from May 23rd to 26th.
  • Our permission and proposal form should be returned until May 11th, this Wednesday.
  • We have Transition Day and assembly on May 17th.
  • We should spend time to plan assembly on May 16th.
  • We don't have really much time on every Fridays;there are so many special classes.
  • June 3rd is the last day we can go on a field trip.
  • June 10th is the day we should present.
  • On May 19th, we should start essay and finish research.

P.S: I made it in Google Slides and inserted it.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Heesung, I like how you put schedule picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked that you use the photo and bullet points to explain. It was clear to read! I liked your idea.

    ReplyDelete