Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Central Idea and Lines of Inquiry

In every 6 transdisciplinary themes in every years, there are different central ideas and lines of inquiries. We also made our group's central idea-since we chose our transdisciplinary themes. When I didn't learn how to make the central idea, I thought it would be easy. Well, at least making the lines of inquiries was easy, but the real hard thing was making the central idea. It was hard to show 3 key concepts through one sentence. The central idea and lines of inquiries that our teachers made was cool and hard(well, we sometimes take hard as good, don't we?), but what we made seemed imperfect. But I think this is good enough-it's what Suyeon and I made after long discussion!

P.S:
We made our group name, too. We had many different ideas about that-P.L(Prerequisite Learnings), PLAK(Prerequisite Learning Academies Korea), PLAIK(Prerequisite Learning Academies In Korea), etc. But we finally decided to name our group K.A.I (read as Kai), meaning Korean Academies Issues. Suyeon says it's the name of the bad guy in Kung Fu Panda 3, and she still talks about it whenever I say the word K.A.I.

http://www.pyppewithandy.com/uploads/5/6/0/6/5606677/5808527.gif?119

2 comments:

  1. I agree that making lines of inquiry is easy that I expect, but even though we doesn't started making central idea, I think making central idea will be much harder than making lines of inquiry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making our own central idea was hard. Our team had to put four key concepts into one sentence! We used half of our 'Exhibition' time to create that one sentence.

    I also like your team name K.A.I. I think it is really unique. I mean, simple and unique.

    ReplyDelete