Monday, April 18, 2016

Actions that I've Taken

What do you think an 'Action' means? It's like showing your ideas and thoughts through your behavior. There are 4 types of actions. It's research, direct, indirect and advocacy. I'm going to write about actions that I took. The biggest action that I remember is making a key decoration. In Grade 4, we learned about endangered animals. I made key decoration that has a picture of musk deer to tell my classmates that musk deer is one of the endangered animals. What do you think this belongs to? Look at the 'Types of Actions' below:

Types of Actions:

Research:
Finding out about the problem more, so that you can access to it easily.
Example: Using an internet to find about poverty.
Direct:
You're taking actions by yourself;not through anything.
Example: Going to the ghetto and giving foods and supplies to people.
Indirect:
You are not going to the place that the problem is happening now, but you are helping them in other way.
Example: Donating 30,000 won each month for poor people.
Advocacy:
Telling people and get their awareness about the problem.
Example: Making posters and giving speeches about poverty.

Yes, it's Advocacy, since I tried to tell people that musk deers are endangered animals. What about you taking actions now? It's as simple and easy as making a key decoration!

No comments:

Post a Comment