Thursday, February 18, 2016

My Opinion About a Headline of an Article

          In this piece of writing, I want to say my opinion toward one headline of an article. It says '132 Super-Cute Outfit Ideas from Kendall and Kylie Jenner'.
          I don't know who Kendall and Kylie Jenner are, but I think this headline is trying to persuade people to follow these outfits. It's not directly saying 'Follow these ideas;they look great' or kind of forcing the readers to wear those outfits, but if they say 'super-cute', then ideas such as 'Oh, maybe classmates will like me if I follow these outfit ideas.' or 'I'll look really fashionable if I try these.' come up inside our head. In my opinion, this headline is pretty good as a title of an article;it's persuasive, kind of interesting and it also make me to read that article. However, if that article get popular and everyone follows that fashion, then there would be no unique fashions in the school other than the ideas in that article.


2 comments:

  1. I think you wrote critically

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you wrote by both perspective of a reader and writer. Also the end of your paragraph was interesting to read. It's nice how you indented the first part of you paragraphs (it was easy to read, for sure). I agree to Annie, it's very critical. Good job.

    ReplyDelete