Saturday, June 4, 2016

My Lesson Practice-Horrible!

We did a presenting practice on Friday, and to organize my (or our) practice with one word, it was HORRIBLE. I can't even pick one thing that went well. But to choose really really small thing, it was when everyone looked at me when I clapped five times. I think I should use it again on the actual practice. To choose things that didn't go well, there are loooooooooots of things. First, the TV didn't work. We prepared 'See, Think, Wonder' thinking routine, and it took so much time to show each person the picture! That is not my present biggest worry. The most serious problem is that our presentation was boring! Well, part of it is because the most boring part took so much time, but my presentation plan was also boring. Boring, boring, BORING! I'm still thinking of what can make our presentation fun.
P.S: I don't see why I have to put something for audiences to move around in the room. Yes, it might be fun, but events that people can do while they're sitting is also fun too. And to express our idea really well, there is nothing better than words!

Photo: http://cfile9.uf.tistory.com/image/1412DF494DF81915078E29 ('The Scream' of Edvard Munch)

4 comments:

  1. Heesung, you'll figure out how to make it interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't lose hope! You can improve your presentation! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete



  3. The luxury Rolex Watches is an investment in the future;?A legacy that can be passed down from generation to generation.Perhaps the owner received their Luxury Breitling Watches?
    through the passage of a family member.?In this case, the Rolex Submariner Watches is valued for sentimental - as well as monetary value.While a Original Omega Watches can be expensive, it is wise to remember that you buy more than just a 1:1 IWC.The unfortunate truth is that whilst it is possible to get discounts on Hermes handbags.

    ReplyDelete