Monday, January 18, 2016

What Movie Character Best Represents Me?



          When you're watching a movie, did you ever think the character in the movie is similar to yourself a lot? Maybe she/he does something same as you do, or they feel same as you do. I thought of that idea for a lot of time, but the character that BEST represents me is Amy, the youngest sister of 'Little Women'. The reason why I'm similar to her is because Amy and I both act like a baby when we want something and others don't do it for us. She and I only have older sister(s) and no younger sisters or brothers. Also, maybe it's because we're both younger sisters, but we are immature most of the time. Amy wants to be like the older sisters and want to have privileges that they have, and I do the same. It's so cool that there's a character who has same characteristics that I have!
Amy of Little Women

7 comments:

  1. Heesung, I agree with you because it looks like you and Amy is very similar. I liked how you explained about you and Amy's family and connected that into something else.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree you look like Amy and you have very similar personalities.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I like how you did intro

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hee sung, Amy must be your clone...how could you guys be so similar?! I like your intro too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heesung, I agree with you that you have a similar personality to Amy. Both you and Amy are active in play and even though you are stressed because of your older sister, you don't let it bother you. Resilience is a quality trait to have. I also believe that if you continue creating stories, like Amy, you will be a successful writer too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think your really twin with Amy in the little women!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really agree with you, Heesung. I think I'm similar as Amy too! But you are more similar as Amy!

    ReplyDelete